UQ Cadence is governed by our Data Creed, which gives each retailer control of their own data. Retailers select who to share their data with and what data to share.
Security & privacy measures ensure both brands & retailers have peace of mind. Other retailers cannot see anything related to your specific stores. And for brand clients: other brands cannot see how your brand is doing at any specific retailer.
Data Creed Principles
- Full transparency
- Retailer opt-in – you own and control your data and can opt-out any time
- Retailer controls what brands they share with and what they share
- Customer identities are NEVER shared
- Data is never sold or used for marketing purposes
- Ironclad security & 100% compliance with consumer privacy laws and regulations
- Multi-Factor authentication used by all UQ staff
- No shaming – we never expose metrics that would cause embarrassment
To use UQ Cadence reporting, retailers must opt-in to being part of UQ's Benchmarks and Industry Pulse networks. These only share anonymous, aggregated store data as part of determining market averages. Reports do not share any stores' individual figures, only the market averages are displayed. In keeping with our Data Creed, a retailer can opt-out of UQ Cadence reporting entirely at any time & for any reason.
View the full UQ Cadence Data Use Agreement.