October 2023 Release
- New Apparel Industry Pulse report is live and available to interested retailers and brands.
- Category 3 level filter within Apparel IP provides more detailed analysis.
- Data tables in Industry Pulse & Check In reports are now ordered top to bottom by most commonly sold. This was previously alphabetical but now the most popular SKUs populate within families too.
- Download Line Item Sales data tables were added to all Industry Pulse reports. This is a very detailed data set that allows the user to view and download size, color, category information for all line items sold for your own deeper analysis.
- Updated term used to identify uncategorized items from "null" to "unknown." Update made to: Color Tag, Gender, Width, Color, Brand, Size, Family.
March 2023 Release
- New Guide, Views, and Information icons have been added to the upper right corner of every report.
- Guide: when a report has additional guides available, you can click this icon to view them.
- Views: allows you to customize and save report field selections so you can quickly view the metrics you've found most helpful.
- Information: walks you through many of the features of UQ Cadence, so you can get the most out of your experience.
- REPORT FACELIFTS: Whether you’re a brand or retailer, we’ve streamlined all our reports for quicker access to what’s important to you. Premier users will especially like the update to our Industry Pulse reports, which are much more user friendly and highlight the best information. Other changes
- Better Help documents - A resources library with everything from metrics definitions and user guides to FAQs. Click ? Help in the upper right corner of the top navigation to access this library. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, send a message with Get in touch.
- Overview has been updated to clarify Gross and Net Units sales and Returns for Brands.
- Team + Store Leaderboard graphics have been streamlined.
- Sales Type filter has been added to most reports which allows you to review In-Store + Online, In-Store only, or Online only sales.
- In reports that contain multiple tabs, filters have been added to the top of each tab so they can act independently from each other. Extra filter options where data is incomplete no longer show as options.
- All metrics calculations information has been removed from individual reports and been relocated to the report's Guide document. Simply click the Help Link at the top and search for the report name.
- More Filters, View Data, and Dashboard buttons have been replaced with a more straightforward design: All filters are always at the top, and the tab functionality is called out in the Information icon the first time a report is opened.
February 2023 Release
- The "Home" Page has been replaced by the reports page menu, with descriptions of each report. Reports are ordered alphabetically on this page.
- All left-hand report options have been consolidated to Reports page. To navigate to a different report, just click Reports in the top-left corner to return to the main menu.
3. The high-level metrics previously shown on the home page can now be found in the Overview report.
October 2022 Release
March 2022 Release
- Adjusted and fixed calculations for transactional and revenue trending percentages
- Fixed percentage change calculations
- Expanded tags
- Added exclusion rules for products to exclude gift cards and training programs.
- Improved reporting performance