How often is the data updated/refreshed?
- Data is updated every night; exact time differs by retailer.
How do Retailers know I've sent a connection request?
- The Retailer Admin(s) will receive an email and a connection request will be visible within UQ Cadence in Settings -> Data Permissions.
Why are Retailers not responding to my connection request?
- The Retailer Admin(s) managing UQ Cadence may have changed. Contact the Retail Manager for assistance.
Why are my Overview page figures a lot less than what I sell across Run Specialty?
- Only your connected accounts are shown on your Overview and Accounts Summary.
- Industry Pulse reports and Benchmarks are the only reports that show combined sales across the entire retailer network.
Are results shown in GROSS or NET?
- Overview page results are show in GROSS units sold (with the returns number next to it).
- Accounts Summary, Retailer Check-in, and the Industry Pulse reports are NET Sales.
Why is some Family data marked Unknown when I can see product names I recognize?
- Blank families are caused when retailers do not use the brand's specific UPCs for its products and therefore cannot be easily classified into a family.
Benchmarks doesn't contain the data I'm looking for. Can UQ Cadence still benefit my business?
- Yes! Upper Quadrant provides market research well beyond the exclusive RIA weekly Benchmarks emails for both RIA members and non-members alike. Contact UQ for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.