You can connect to a Retailer in 2 ways:
- The Brand Admin can initiate the connection through Settings -> Retail Connect.
- The Retailer Admin can initiate the connection through Settings -> Data Permissions.
- If you don't have visibility to Retail Connect, you do not have Admin access.
- If you have questions about connecting with retailers, please review this article: What data does a Retailer see?
- You can also read the Data Creed to learn more or email Shelly.Whitechurch@upperquadrant.com.
Go to Settings -> Retail Connect and you will see ACTIVE, PENDING, and AVAILABLE options with the number of retailers in each category to the right of each option. In the example below, there are 2 Active, 0 Pending, and 9 Available retailers to connect.
On the AVAILABLE tab, you can select individual retailers by clicking the box next to each retailer or select all retailers by clicking box to the left of Retailer and then clicking REQUEST ACCESS. The connection request can be approved or denied by the Retailer Admin within their UQ Cadence account in Settings -> Data Permissions. An email will also be sent to the Retailer Admin(s) alerting them to this request. They may need to check their junk/spam folder for this email.
Once a retailer has accepted your connection request, they will appear in ACTIVE, where you will be able to see if they have given you access to their Retail and/or Online sales.
Requests that have not been accepted, will appear in PENDING. You will be able to see the date you requested each connection by retailer.
TIP: To change the number of retailers shown per page, click the down arrow next to the number 10 following Rows per page: at the bottom.
Retailers will connect with brands within UQ Cadence through Settings -> Data Permissions. Once a retailer has connected with you, they will appear as Active in Settings -> Retail Connect.