- The Retailer Admin can initiate the connection through Settings -> Data Permissions.
- The Brand Admin can initiate the connection through Settings -> Retail Connect.
- If you don't have visibility to Settings -> Data Permissions, you are not an Admin.
- If you have questions about sharing your data with brands, please review this article: What data does a Brand see?
- You can also read the Data Creed to learn more or email Shelly.Whitechurch@upperquadrant.com.
You can select brands individually by checking the box next to each brand and clicking CONNECT SELECTED at the top, or you can click the box to the left of Brand to select all retailers on that page and then click CONNECT SELECTED. The connection request can be approved or denied by the Brand Admin within their UQ Cadence account in Settings -> Retail Connect. An email will also be sent to the Brand Admin(s) alerting them to this request. They may need to check their junk/spam folder for this email.
Once a brand has accepted your connection request, you will see the Connected button shift to the right and turn green. You can click the down arrow to the right of the clock in History to see when and by whom the connection was accepted.
TIP: To change the number of brands shown per page, click the down arrow next to the number 10 following Rows per page: at the bottom.
You will find each brand request at the top of the page within Settings -> Data Permissions. Brands will only have access to your POS data if you Approve the request. Once you have accepted their request, they will be able to see this connection within their UQ Cadence account in Settings -> Retail Connect.