To accurately report sales within UQ Cadence, products need to be categorized in commonly accepted industry terms. You will find different levels of categorization depending on the product's Primary Category. This article discusses Electronics, Gear, Insoles, and Nutrition.
Information regarding all other Primary Categories can be found here:
- Footwear Categorization
- Socks Categorization
- Apparel Categorization
- Injury Prevention & Recovery Categorization
Primary Category and Family
At the highest level, every product's primary category is defined and examples of the products that are contained within each Family are shown below:
- Electronics: GPS watches and headphones
- Gear: hydration, safety, storage, sunglasses, towels, laces, traction, gaiters
- Insoles: supportive or preventative in-shoe products including heel cups, met pads
- Nutrition: food, beverages, and supplements
NOTE: Any products marked Unknown are those that were sold without scanning a brand specific UPC or haven't been connected to a specific brand within UQ Cadence. Please report any necessary updates to Shelly.Whitechurch@upperquadrant.com.